JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an HK USP 9mm SD that was sold to be in un-fired condition. It is SA/DA with safety/decocker. Comes with original box, 2 mags, Hogue grip, thread protector.

I'd like to trade this for one (or more if you're feeling generous, lol) international airline ticket. Someone here's got to have a lot of unused mileage points right? Plus it's a lot easier to tell your spouse you traded for a new gun. :)

I have an HK USP 9mm SD that was sold to be in un-fired condition. It is SA/DA with safety/decocker. Comes with original box, 2 mags, Hogue grip, thread protector.

I'd like to trade this for one (or more if you're feeling generous, lol) international airline ticket. Someone here's got to have a lot of unused mileage points right? Plus it's a lot easier to tell your spouse you traded for a new gun. :)
Points for creativity.

Cash price?

$785 and buyer pays for the transfer. I'd just like what I paid for it. The seller advertised it as a USP 9 Tactical and I wasn't careful enough to verify before handing over the cash (noticed after the seller drove off) . I assumed he knew what he had. The Tacticals have match triggers and are stamped TACTICAL on the slide.

$785 and buyer pays for the transfer. I'd just like what I paid for it. The seller advertised it as a USP 9 Tactical and I wasn't careful enough to verify before handing over the cash (noticed after the seller drove off) . I assumed he knew what he had. The Tacticals have match triggers and are stamped TACTICAL on the slide.
That's too bad man. I actually called the owner out on that saying it wasn't a tactical. They should have told you that.

How early did you PM him? Before he locked the thread? I drove down Tuesday (1 hr each way), the day after Memorial Day. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and didnt leave feedback but if he knew (which he said he didnt) I will change my mind.

Especially after another member noticed that he was "borrowing" gunbroker pics for his listings.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.