JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Never fired, never holstered, like new. I have 2 12rd mag, the original box, manual, and lock with it. $850

This gun was bought and paid for by me. As you can see in his post he marked it sold.

I have not received the gun or a refund.

The last I heard from him was an email on 12/26/2010 saying he lost my address to ship the gun to.

I emailed him another copy of my FFL.

As of today 1/7/2011 still no gun or refund.

Does any one know Jesse Well of 8701 NE 13th AVE. unit B

Vancouver,WA.98665

Fredric Lotter

I sure hope this transaction goes to a successful conclusion as the sellers address is now for all of us good sportsmen/sportswomen can see.

I will be keeping an eye out for this one TO. BE SURE.

Regards

I am pretty sure I know the seller and have contacted the buyer to verify that it is indeed the same person. Will keep everyone posted and hopefully help resolve this matter.

This gun was bought and paid for by me. As you can see in his post he marked it sold.

I have not received the gun or a refund.

The last I heard from him was an email on 12/26/2010 saying he lost my address to ship the gun to.

I emailed him another copy of my FFL.

As of today 1/7/2011 still no gun or refund.

Does any one know Jesse Well of 8701 NE 13th AVE. unit B

Vancouver,WA.98665

Fredric Lotter

I know that this does not help you at this time. But what I do on this type of buy/trade, is have the seller take the firearm to a FFL store and have it put into the FFLs books. I call the FFL to make sure this is done. Then I send the payment/trade to the FFL and then he ships to my FFL. This keeps everyone honest and has worked for me 100%. I make payment with a US Postal Service Money Order. I have been told that people are less likely to fraud you with the US government involved. I know that you had trust that the seller would honor his word, but even on this forum lately there have been some scams posted. There is never any excuse for this type of action buy the seller, other that his own death before shipment.

John

Make all payments with a postal MO if for any reason something goes wrong you are covered. It is a federal offense if payment is taken and nothing is shipped.

looks like huntpotter has met him. Maybe he has some additional info about the seller

I just noticed my name in this thread. I only met the guy once. Seemed like a nice, local guy. Easy deal, In my one dealing with him.

Hard to say what is going on here. Anyone else know the guy from MA, claiming he didn't get his gun shipped.

If I were turdfurgusson, I might want to get this resolved asap.

Mods might want to see this, because dude's personal info has been posted up.

I just noticed my name in this thread. I only met the guy once. Seemed like a nice, local guy. Easy deal, In my one dealing with him.

Hard to say what is going on here. Anyone else know the guy from MA, claiming he didn't get his gun shipped.

If I were turdfurgusson, I might want to get this resolved asap.

Mods might want to see this, because dude's personal info has been posted

up.

I've pm'd the Mods also just Google flotter390 and see what you come with!!!!

I want my gun or the Funds a call from my police dept on the 12/22/2010. did not move his butt.

An email to me on the 12/28/2010 for my FFL info has not produced the gun or my funds.

My next step if the FBI as I am a FFL holder.

Someone has to wake him up!!!!

Fredric Lotter

I know that this does not help you at this time. But what I do on this type of buy/trade, is have the seller take the firearm to a FFL store and have it put into the FFLs books. I call the FFL to make sure this is done. Then I send the payment/trade to the FFL and then he ships to my FFL. This keeps everyone honest and has worked for me 100%. I make payment with a US Postal Service Money Order. I have been told that people are less likely to fraud you with the US government involved. I know that you had trust that the seller would honor his word, but even on this forum lately there have been some scams posted. There is never any excuse for this type of action buy the seller, other that his own death before shipment.

John

pardon the noob question but don't the FFLs charge you a fee to do this? Or do they waive it if you just wanted it recorded?

back on topic, there is no excuse for not shipping or returning the money to the buyer for almost a month and a half. If something came up and can't sell or ship the item anymore, it's should have been clearly communicated and the money returned. I hope this works out for Flotter.

I've pm'd the Mods also just Google flotter390 and see what you come with!!!!

I want my gun or the Funds a call from my police dept on the 12/22/2010. did not move his butt.

An email to me on the 12/28/2010 for my FFL info has not produced the gun or my funds.

My next step if the FBI as I am a FFL holder.

Someone has to wake him up!!!!

Fredric Lotter

I have sent him a PM after reading the one you sent me. We'll see where this goes.

I have spoken with both the seller and the buyer in this situation. It appears as if a mutually agreeable resolution has been reached.

I will post an update Monday.

pardon the noob question but don't the FFLs charge you a fee to do this? Or do they waive it if you just wanted it recorded?

back on topic, there is no excuse for not shipping or returning the money to the buyer for almost a month and a half. If something came up and can't sell or ship the item anymore, it's should have been clearly communicated and the money returned. I hope this works out for Flotter.

Yes, my FFL charges me 20.00 to take it into his books. A small price to pay to prevent a situation like the above.

John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.