JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Taurus has no comparison to Hk in any way. Hk is superior. I do like the Taurus warranty.....anyway. The key shape is the same. You would flip the pistol so the empty magazine slot is pointed towards your face. Then you would insert the key in the back side of the inside of the magazine housing and turn. Much more reliable than Taurus's problematic design. The Law Enforcement Edition comes with higher capacity mags and night sights per the title. If there is another difference I would like to know as well, so comments....?

Is this the same gun I handled at the Puyallup show Sunday about noon...... can't remember if it was the LE model or not. It did have night sights.

If its at the EXPO show, I won't be able to buy it... something about the monkeys in the zoo get chuffed if I take it across the river to home. Not to mention you selling it to a guy from the other side. Sheesh, you'd think this was Mexico and Texas.....

I'm leaning toward the HK... it IS just a touch bigger in the grip than the FN P-45, and significantly smaller than the Glock 21 SF.....

I would be if this was my gun. I'm selling it for a customer that ordered it, but ran out of cash, so he couldn't pick it up.

This gun isn't a "money-maker" for me.

It's a great deal for someone that wants the LE package with night-sights and 3 mags though.

Normally I would be interested in trades.

Never hurts to ask.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.