JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks CD1911. I love the USP line (as seen from the picture) and I regret even considering getting rid of it. I really want to start shooting longer distances and my current assortment of rifles doesn't really fit the bill quite like I want it to.

I may consider of trades for similar rifles to the 10fcp-k

Bump again. No one has a "tactical" rifle up for trade?

Just so you know I'm willing to add cash to the package. I know someone out there has one clogging up space in their safe.

Bump. Judging by the pm's I've received there is a lot of interest for this pistol just not with trades that I'm looking for.

ok guys back up to the top. Shoot me your offers!

And no, I will not accept a jennings .22 with no magazine and $50 cash.

But its stainless and really clean, haha there's no way in **** you got an offer like that, ban the bastard that offer trash like that from this site.

Hmmm.. just think. You could trade this pistol for fun tickets, then take the fun tickets and go trade them for the rifle you want....... just a thought. I would likely be interested in starting this proceedure rolling along..... by providing the fun tickets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.