JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Make:
HK
Model:
USP Compact
Caliber:
.40 s&w and 9mm
Location (city or county):
Beaverton OR
Price:
Will ship (Y/N):
Y buyer pays, $100
Other info:
Brand New, unfired USP Compact 40. Duracoated Bronze and Clear coat right out of the box for additional protection for the pistol. Have not been used, also color filled markings with model paint. HK Ambidextrous safety, included addons is GG&G rail to be used with surefire USP compact surefire switch. (Discontinued, hard to find)
Surefire X series light switch for the USP Compact
(Discontinued, hard to find)
This setup allows use of the Surefire X series light and switch configuration.
Talon grip, USPc grip tape
comes with original box and 2 HK 10 round magazines.

Included is duracoated 9mm barrel, 9mm spring assembly, and 2 9mm magazines
for an additional ability to switch to 9mm on the same firearm.
I am located in Beaverton OR, I can ship to CA or any other state ($100 buyer pays,) I can do FTF (usually $40 buyer pays) transfers if you are in near Oregon.

IMG_0870.jpg IMG_0869.jpg IMG_0868.jpg IMG_0599.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Heads up, tried to PM you but says your inbox is full.

Is the additional 9mm barrel an aftermarket 40 to 9 conversion? If so, do you know what brand it is and is it also unfired? Thank you.

Hello, thank you for the offer, not interested in trades, just looking for cash.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.