JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a varmint rifle, prefer 204 ruger, 223, or 22-250. no rimfires (already have em)
or a 1911 commander

One owner, have holster, approximately 450 rounds ammo. Less than 1000 rounds fired.

Sell for $650

This is not the compact version.

P3100736.jpg

P1250295.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new in the box 257 Weatherby magnum rifle with a Trophy 3x9 scope and leapold bases and rings. Now this is a varmit rifle as well as a deer rifle and a great elk rifle. It is suppost to be the flatest shooting rifle around. I also have a set of RCBS dies and a box of new weatherby brass as well as 25 loaded rounds. I would trade you this as long as you meet me halfway...John

That is a nice offer, and I do want to end up with a 25 caliber deer and antelope gun, but right now it is a little too heavy for what I want.

If I don't get an offer with a 20 or 22 caliber varmint rifle I may be interested.

I have a like new (3 rounds thru it) 257 Weatherby magnum rifle that has Leapold scope mount and rings. I can send pictures if you would like..This is suppost to be one of the flatest shooting rifles in world and I also have some extras I would trow in if you would meet me halfway...

I have the 204 posted on here. It is black synthetic stock with stainless steel bolt,action and barrel. In new condition. It is a Tasco varmint master 6-24x42 scope. I just got the scope put and and have not sighted it in yet.It has 8 rounds through it.

That is a nice offer, and I do want to end up with a 25 caliber deer and antelope gun, but right now it is a little too heavy for what I want.

If I don't get an offer with a 20 or 22 caliber varmint rifle I may be interested.
Well right now it is a pretty resonable offer but come hunting season I can and will go for alot more...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.