JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,
I am wondering if you guys know about this barrel working on a HK USP 9mm, I notice @ the HK Parts.net the other parts are the same to replace on either 9mm or .40 ,when i bought the HK USP 9mm it had 3 mags an one is for the .40 but works fine using 9mm rounds and fits perfect on the gun. I hope i was clear on the question.

The barrel won't work. I have an HK USP 40 Tactical (threaded barrel model). It is true the mag's will work with both 9mm and .40, but the barrel will not swap over. You can get a barrel from the USP SD which is the 9mm version without the match trigger and it will drop right in though.

The barrel will fit but if you're trying to do a conversion to shoot .40 through your 9mm, you will need the whole slide. The 9mm and .40 mags are similar but the feed lips are slightly different. External mag dimensions are the same and both 9mm and .40 mags will fit in either gun.

Come on.... ;)

2318074275_fbf413e1fc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews