JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I traded into this a few months ago thinking I was going to get a suppressor for it. I would rather spend the money on ammo and accessories for a nice AR. AH date code, 3 16 round mags, box, manual, etc. This is the Variant 3, which is decock only, no safety.

Cash price $800

Last Edited:
I just looked at the box and it says it is a V4! But the lever is on the left, so that makes it a V3. I think it must not be the original box or something. I am not sure why I thought it was a V1. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The V3 has no safety but this shows the safety, like a V1. Do these just not go into safety? That's for the answers, I've only had a V1 pistol so not sure about the others.

Either way, great price on what I'm sure is a reliable, great shooter.

The V3 has no safety but this shows the safety, like a V1. Do these just not go into safety? That's for the answers, I've only had a V1 pistol so not sure about the others.

Either way, great price on what I'm sure is a reliable, great shooter.

It has the painted S and F but I think that this is what they do for all the variations regardless of safety or decock only. The lever is definitely just a decocker on this particular gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.