JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my H&K USP .40 full size with:
2- 13 round magazines and 2- 10 round magazines
Original manual, case, lock, fired case, manuals
Drop leg holster and similar nylon belt holster
Remaining Hornady Tap ammunition (approximately 30 rounds)

Interested in trading for either a Kimber Ultra-Carry II or Pro-Carry II at this time or possibly another compact frame 1911. Prefer the Ultra but would consider the Pro. Purchased last year, 2008 model. Have about 150 rounds through it. Have cash on top for the right pistol as well. FTF, willing to travel most places in Oregon to make this happen.

Also willing to sell for $625 cash obo.

View attachment 201875View attachment 201876View attachment 201877View attachment 201878View attachment 201879

Still available. I'm actually in Portland today for anyone interested ( have the accessories back in Redmond I could ship later but do have a Blackhawk holster and three of the mags with it right now)

Thank you for the offer but really only interested in compact 1911s at this time or cash. Also for those interested I have a retention holster Ill throw in as well for $25 and it comes with the original packaging and the paddle and belt loop. Make it an even $650 for everything, gun, original equipment, mags, ammo and three holsters. $625 without the retention holster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.