Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK USC carbine-Grease Gun conversion

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by kirkcdl, Dec 2, 2011.

1. kirkcdl

kirkcdl Roseburg,ORYGUN Member

Once again,selling my USC,has an early conversion lower that accepts 30 round M3 Grease Gun mags,45acp,comes with 2 mags...Excellent,unmarked condition,no dings,scrapes,dents,or imperfections of any kind...Runs perfectly,no issues...Looking for a partial trade for a PMR-30,don't really need or want anything else as far as trades go,thanks...

PLEASE NOTE:pK-AS sight pictured on gun IS NOT INCLUDED...

$1300 firm FTF,$1350 shipped CONUS to your FFL...

I have 18 additional mags that will be made available to the buyer of the gun first,I will not sell any mags until the gun has sold,please do not ask,thanks...

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

2. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Does your rifle have a threaded barrel?

3. kirkcdl

Not right now,but it'd sure be a prime candidate for a suppressor build...I did some chrono work with it about a year ago,shooting 45acp factory reloads from the ammo place that used to be in Salem,(can't remember the name),I was getting velocities just short of 1200 fps pretty consistently...averaged in the 1175-1190 range,that's with about 100 rounds averaged...

4. PDX.DJB

PDX.DJB Roseburg Member

pm sent

5. kirkcdl

PM answered...

6. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I am sure this has sold, but thread never closed, so I thought I'd ask. It would surely sell for $1300 easy in this climate. (Sorry for the late, late post, but if sold or not interested in selling any longer this should have been closed)

Will pM.