JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey gang..
I'm selling my SP89. Time to move on to something else. I ran one mag through it to function check it and it's been sitting ever since. It's about a 9 out of 10. Comes with 4 HK curved 30's and the standard 15. So there you go! Thanks for looking.

4500 and it's yours.

I think the add says SP89 semi auto and not MP5K full auto. What was meant by HK registered is it a factory stamped and manufactured by HK in Germany. A clone means a receiver manufactured here in the US and then use real HK parts to put the rest of the gun together. The price of real HK stuff is through the roof. So the price for an SP89 is in the ball park. I have seen them at the WAC show with the same price. Please post some pics.

I think the add says SP89 semi auto and not MP5K full auto. What was meant by HK registered is it a factory stamped and manufactured by HK in Germany. A clone means a receiver manufactured here in the US and then use real HK parts to put the rest of the gun together. The price of real HK stuff is through the roof. So the price for an SP89 is in the ball park. I have seen them at the WAC show with the same price. Please post some pics.

What he said.

Unfortunately many times people try to pass off clones as real HK's. Regardless of how good a clone is we don't allow clones to be advertised as the real thing as the price difference can be from 1/2 to 1/3rd to 1/10th the value of the real thing.

Well; I would go with number two here, he sounds more confident in his answer and mine was just an semi-educated guess...

If it were F/A and "Registered" he should be asking more like $18K-$25K depending on accessories and included spare parts.

If he has the original box and paperwork $4.5k seems like a pretty fair price. If however it were NIB and Unfired $5.5k would'nt be too much to ask... that means the ONE mag he says he shot cost him a grand. Hope it was worth it.

gun is sold..

pb m3---

1)It was already fired when i got it.
2)You can't privately own Class 3 stuff in Washington.
3)Don't ya think that a guy that drops 4500 on a pistol is somewhat knowledgeable about collectors value and if he bought it unfired wouldn't fire it?

Thanks for the interest guys.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.