JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where did you find one for 2400 when they're 3k everywhere else? That's not an insignificant savings

5280 Armory in Arvada CO. I might have a family member that works there. :D

They are a HK Premium dealer but have been allocated only two on this first shipment. However they haven't yet seen them either so we will see how this goes. They were not even aware of the existence of these when I first called two weeks ago.

Full HK MSRP is $2799. I fully expect to be able to find these for well under that by this time next year if they are released in qty. The HK rep here in Oregon tells me that these will be a regular item so that should bring an end to the gouging.

Currently there is one on Gunbroker for $3225...with three days to go. Insane.

-E-

I let my friend/coworker hold and fondle my POF MP5 and he was hooked. He ordered the SP5 and picked it up yesterday. Now he can't find any German HK MP5 mags lol. He paid $2999 for his.
20191217_194349.jpg

When you can find them the $30-$35 POF magazines are actually pretty good. The MKE magazines are also an option but at $65 each you may as well fork out the extra dollars for the HK magazines.

-E-
He just found and bought 3 HK mags at $70 ea. Lol. He wants nothing but the best. My POF mag has been running good. But personally, for serious usage, I'm sticking to HK mags too.

HK sells them out the door to police agencies with the stock and silencer for $2800 and mags are $20 a pop.

For civilians pistol in pistol form with no FA trigger pack compatibility for $3000, no stock or brace and of course no silencer and mags are what $70?

Nein danke.

Last Edited:
I love my SP5K and will hunt one of these SP5s down. I have wanted a full-size one but just dragged my feet on spending the $$ on a copy. This is great and I agree with you to form 1 it with a proper folding stock.

Who is the shop you looking to send it out too for mods? I have a B&T APC9 internally suppressed, I have a solid yr to get the can released and would like to temp. put a normal threaded barrel on it why I wait. I have the threaded port cover on it so it can be shot w/o the can but, I have been looking for a good HK shop since I am told the MP5 barrel fits it. Heck, the (huge) can that came with it says HK on it.

1576714211700.png

I wanted a light on my MP5 so I installed a rail and attached a surefire. Looked bulky and switch activation was meh at best. So I found a B&T forend/light combo. I really like it!
Gotta have a light for target ID and this was worth the $150.
20200410_125739.jpg 20200410_124631.jpg 20200410_124613.jpg 20200410_124546.jpg 20200410_124528.jpg
20200410_125519.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top