JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Hk SL8-6 5.56/223 rifle. This rifle is in pristine condition with a low round count. The optic is a Leupold Vari-XIII Tactical 2.5-10x40mm scope.
I have this rifle sighted in with 55gr Lake city military ammo and I can easily cover 4-5 shots with a quarter at 100 yrds it shoots so good I haven't even bothered to try Black Hills or Hornady match grade stuff. 20inch German hammer forged bull barrel helps add a little accuracy, and it has a wonderful trigger and a integrated bipod.It uses a Short Stroke piston design much like the newer FN SCAR's and compared to a AR-15 rifle these stay much cleaner for much longer. It comes with a very nice $300 aluminum case and 4-5 Hk factory mags.

$2000 cash ftf no trade please

These rifles alone sell for around $2000 so someone is basically getting the scope, mags, and case for free.

The pistols are not included but if someone is interested in the rifle and handguns as a package just PM me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.