Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hk p7m8

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by tallshipsgo, Dec 10, 2009.

1. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

*SOLD ON GUNBROKER*

Hello all!

I'm looking to sell my M8. Basic setup: hard chromed slide and Trijicon night sites. It's in great shape. Comes with eleven mags (four after market ProMags - they work fine, I've used them - and seven factory mags, five of which are still in the bags HK shipped them in). Hopefully the pictures will attach correctly. Looking for $1300. I can be flexable with price. Willing to ship to WA, never done it before but I'd be willing to ship to an FFL that's willing to accept from a private party.

I just double checked my description: it's got the German police mill mark on the front right of the slide. It doesn't really detract from appearance and it's an excellent shooter. In fact, if I had the money I wouldn't be selling it. Its a beauty and a great shooter. I've about 120 rounds through it.

Thanks!

This is the P7M8, not the P7 PSP.

01/09/10 - added some pics. Good camera, cruddy camera man. Found the other two mags after pictures were taken.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. tallshipsgo

Ttt

3. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Dang, good deal and a good seller. Good luck on the sell man.

4. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Are you open to trades on you p-7? I sold mine last year for 1400.00 and it wasn't chrome. Big mistake that I'm trying to correct. Let me know.

5. tallshipsgo

Got a PTR91 or a couple of pistols you don't want anymore? :)

6. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Hahaha bidding against yourself? :) j/k This is a deal for someone to start off 2010!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.