JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD ON GUNBROKER*

Hello all!

I'm looking to sell my M8. Basic setup: hard chromed slide and Trijicon night sites. It's in great shape. Comes with eleven mags (four after market ProMags - they work fine, I've used them - and seven factory mags, five of which are still in the bags HK shipped them in). Hopefully the pictures will attach correctly. Looking for $1300. I can be flexable with price. Willing to ship to WA, never done it before but I'd be willing to ship to an FFL that's willing to accept from a private party.

I just double checked my description: it's got the German police mill mark on the front right of the slide. It doesn't really detract from appearance and it's an excellent shooter. In fact, if I had the money I wouldn't be selling it. Its a beauty and a great shooter. I've about 120 rounds through it.

Thanks!

This is the P7M8, not the P7 PSP.

01/09/10 - added some pics. Good camera, cruddy camera man. Found the other two mags after pictures were taken.

Last Edited:
Are you open to trades on you p-7? I sold mine last year for 1400.00 and it wasn't chrome. Big mistake that I'm trying to correct. Let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.