Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hk p7m8

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by tallshipsgo, Dec 10, 2009.

1. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

*SOLD ON GUNBROKER*

Hello all!

I'm looking to sell my M8. Basic setup: hard chromed slide and Trijicon night sites. It's in great shape. Comes with eleven mags (four after market ProMags - they work fine, I've used them - and seven factory mags, five of which are still in the bags HK shipped them in). Hopefully the pictures will attach correctly. Looking for $1300. I can be flexable with price. Willing to ship to WA, never done it before but I'd be willing to ship to an FFL that's willing to accept from a private party.

I just double checked my description: it's got the German police mill mark on the front right of the slide. It doesn't really detract from appearance and it's an excellent shooter. In fact, if I had the money I wouldn't be selling it. Its a beauty and a great shooter. I've about 120 rounds through it.

Thanks!

This is the P7M8, not the P7 PSP.

01/09/10 - added some pics. Good camera, cruddy camera man. Found the other two mags after pictures were taken.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. tallshipsgo

Ttt

3. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Dang, good deal and a good seller. Good luck on the sell man.

4. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Are you open to trades on you p-7? I sold mine last year for 1400.00 and it wasn't chrome. Big mistake that I'm trying to correct. Let me know.

5. tallshipsgo

Got a PTR91 or a couple of pistols you don't want anymore? :)

6. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Hahaha bidding against yourself? :) j/k This is a deal for someone to start off 2010!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.