JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi Glorydays! I have been a collector of those fine pistols and sold all my M8's and kept what I consider the finest P7 I ever owned. It is one of the Lower Saxony guns in hard chrome and still looks new, inside and out. It has the original matching number case and accessories including a perfect fit TT Gunleather IWB holster (never used)and, are you ready.....................................I even have the original shoulder patch! Now here is the problem: I am still on the fence regarding selling it. I have downsized to only three firearms left (the others being a never fired Kimber Micro 9 st) and a like new 20 year old Winchester 12 ga Defender speed pump, also never fired. It has beautiful wood furniture, not plastic and there is not a blemish anywhere. It also has a weapon light mounted on the full length magazine tube. If this isn't enough I will likely sell the Sentry "home defense center" long gun safe at some point. These are awesome safes for one long gun and a few handguns, etc. Sentry quit making them because the cost was high and the gun shops did not want to stock this model. This is not a distress sale, so I am not prepared to give any of it away and I will have to give more thought to selling the P7. It is a long story.

Bimmerman

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.