JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Grade B German Police Trade-In. Excellent condition appears to have been shot very little and virtually no holster wear. I have the original cardboard box, scraping tool and brush, and one extra magazine. I also have two holsters. One is a Bladetech UCH IWB (~$50 retail value) and the other is a very nice Kramer MSP Paddle Holster in like new shape (~$170 retail value). I would like to sell everything as a package for $800. I am willing to separate the package, but will not sell the holsters or extra magazine until the gun is sold. Of course I prefer FTF, but will consider shipping for actual cost. The only trade I am looking for at this time is a Kahr PM9 in black diamond coat and night sites. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

Willing to split as follows:

P7 w/2 magazines - $625 (includes box and clenaing tools)
Bladetech IWB hoster - $40
Kramer Paddle holster - $125

Lower package price of $750. All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks.

PM's replied to.

drstrangelove - Not intersted in the P9 right now, but thanks. I am really holding out for a PM9.

JustJim - I am willing to ship if you are interested.

THANKS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.