JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a 5 or 10 shot Anschutz .22 clip for the common 64/54 actions in good condition or better. Also a good magazine for the Heckler and Koch P7 PSP european heel release, not P7M8 Americanized release. It would be great to have a date code of "IA" on mag to match my pistol, but any will do.:)thanks

deadeye, most new HK PSP mags go for $65-75, I found a source back East for $49.95 for used German Police turn -in mags=very good to excellant condition. Thats the best price so far. No after market company ever made the heel release mags, just HK. ProMag makes P7 M8 mags for cheap but naturally they arent reliable. Still would like another Anschutz 22 clip.:)

deadeye, most new HK PSP mags go for $65-75, I found a source back East for $49.95 for used German Police turn -in mags=very good to excellant condition. Thats the best price so far. No after market company ever made the heel release mags, just HK. ProMag makes P7 M8 mags for cheap but naturally they arent reliable. Still would like another Anschutz 22 clip.:)

I would be interested to know your back east source for used PSP mags. Never can have enough.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.