JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Sequim
State
Washington
Looking for a FTF on Olympic Peninsula. thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a FTF on Olympic Peninsula. thanks!
I have a mint condition P7 psp that is hard chrome with a custom holster designed for it and 10 boxes of good store bought ammo. It has been living in my Sentry HDC safe for a long time and has been to the range only three times. I will probably be selling the safe also. Could be a package deal but I won't be giving it away if I decide to do this. However, I live in Portland (used to live on the Peninsula and miss it).

HK P7 in Hard Chrome 012.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 007.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 008.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 010.JPG

HI!
Since I posted this ad I've aquired a P7 and an M8. If you're looking for a super premimun price I'll probable have to pass. I'm looking for one for my son, so I'd like to hear your price. I'm not crazy about the hard chrome, but he'll be using it as an EDC. Looking forward to hearing from you, and Happy New Year!

HI!
Since I posted this ad I've aquired a P7 and an M8. If you're looking for a super premimun price I'll probable have to pass. I'm looking for one for my son, so I'd like to hear your price. I'm not crazy about the hard chrome, but he'll be using it as an EDC. Looking forward to hearing from you, and Happy New Year!

HI!

Hi (finally). Sorry for whatever the problem is on my end. I hope I didn't accidentally break a rule. I would have liked to have done a PM but have not figured out how to do that. Perhaps I need to be a higher level user or something. I am looking to get 3K for the P7 and the holster. I will just sell off my ammo later. I would be happy to tell you the only reason I am parting with it but would prefer to have that discussion in a PM, or regular email.

Garry in Portland

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.