JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's called "gas RETARDED blowback"..

Yup, that's what the factory called it. Don't like it? Too bad. There's no need to make it PC. Retarded also means "delayed"..
There are probably quite a few words that are perfectly proper to use to describe "retarded" as used in this application and in the English language.
There's no need to invent and defend a non-issue here.

To give y'all an idea of current pricing, it took $2,300 to get a 98% finish, stock PSP commercial version, no box, with four magazines and a nice shoulder rig about this time last year.

In 2014 I bought 3 of the P7 PSP police refub units from Top Gun Supply for $650 each. Didn't like shooting them and for me they were less accurate than a Sig P220/P226. I figured sticking to a single platform (DA/SA) would not so easily confuse my simple monkey brain so off they went. You're sayin $2300 for one now? WOW! Mine went off to fellow NW firearmers...I have a faint memory of I think $750 ea or so to a couple of brothers for 2 of them and was feeling like that was fair at the time cause they'd gone up.

Damnm, I should have saved them, I could have retired.....

One of our former moderators (an 01 FFL) was selling German police trade ins on NWFA Classifieds for $599 several years ago.

I bought two of these for $475 about 8 years ago when they bought in all the German police surplus firearms. Ended up buying a P7M8 a few years ago.

Very different pistols, but very intuitive and accurate to shoot. My wife normally carries one. They are HEAVY but because of their slimness and profile conceal very well.

I have always wanted to buy a P7M8 for my wife. A friend of mine had one and let my wife shoot it. Unfortunately she immediately fell in love with it. It was one of the few guns she really enjoyed shooting and shot it well.

The prices are so high I never bought her one. Personally I never cared much for them, but I feel guilty for not getting my wife one. :(

I have always wanted to buy a P7M8 for my wife. A friend of mine had one and let my wife shoot it. Unfortunately she immediately fell in love with it. It was one of the few guns she really enjoyed shooting and shot it well.

The prices are so high I never bought her one. Personally I never cared much for them, but I feel guilty for not getting my wife one. :(

Well you could spend $2600 on diamond earrings.

And never get to shoot them.

this was one of those diamond pistols that due to its particular style it put allot of people off, yet its a decent gun. i wouldnt say its an excellent piece, but damn if it doesnt feel nice and fire accurately.

I'd love to play with this operating system, but cannot afford a p7. I think the walther ccp uses the same gas delayed action, right? I'd consider picking up a used one for cheap just to play with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top