JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I inherited this HK P7, it seems to be in GREAT shape and maybe even never been shot. I can not find evidence of being fired. My grandmother said my grandfather purchased it years ago as an investment. It has two magazines, box and original paperwork. Any ideas what it is worth? I am looking to sell it possibly and buy something I'll use.........thanks for input.

IMG_6920.jpg IMG_6919.jpg IMG_6921.jpg IMG_6923.jpg photo 2.JPG

I would give you $1,500.00 cash today.
The internet has had more then a few minty in box P7's for sale recently, but finding a cash in hand buyer is another thing.

Don't think you'll have much of a problem selling it, I saw one that was pretty clean maybe two weeks ago next to a P38 from a collection, both with a price tag of $3600. Hopefully you'll be a mensch and sell it to a member for a deal that you can both feel good about.

I'd love to own one, but definitely don't have that kind of cash. Someday...

Don't think you'll have much of a problem selling it, I saw one that was pretty clean maybe two weeks ago next to a P38 from a collection, both with a price tag of $3600. Hopefully you'll be a mensch and sell it to a member for a deal that you can both feel good about.

I'd love to own one, but definitely don't have that kind of cash. Someday...

:eek: x 10

Why, here in yUK that would almost fill my gas-tank!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, what was so special about the P38 for almost four grand? Did it belong the General Longstreet or some other famous personage of the French/Indian War of 1066? :rolleyes:

tac

"The guy at the counter said" the P7 was unfired, the P38 was definitely low round-count as well. Didn't get into the details or ask to see them out of the case, because I knew I wouldn't be buying.

"The guy at the counter said" the P7 was unfired, the P38 was definitely low round-count as well. Didn't get into the details or ask to see them out of the case, because I knew I wouldn't be buying.

Local gun store has two similar pistols. One is a P7M13 I fired. The other is an unforced Walther P38K.

In Ca. that pistol is not on our current Roster (But if it was in State already and taken to a Local Pawn & Gun & sold on consignment it would be up to 500.00 $ more than it would bring in in Oregon , Washington or Idaho my guess it would Start at 1200.00 to 1500.00 up there (The P7M8 is more desirable )

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top