JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this thing used awhile back but looking into some other projects .. Also I'm not really an HK guy but my kid thought it might be cool to try this out .
Anywho maybe someone may like this
Looks like it has all the original parts that came with it .
Buyer pays xfer beaverton area

Bought used so round count is unknown

Thx for looking

0E112D9D-632F-41F8-833A-831B0BA11099.jpeg 5C48734E-F039-4CFB-AF4C-0612D26BA809.jpeg F27220BD-F5E3-4346-B8CB-EC9FA6C72229.jpeg E809344F-0C6B-43F0-A160-2B9F20FEC5ED.jpeg AF8CB590-F3AB-4184-A758-CF5C2C131F08.jpeg BBED982E-B98D-4A38-A5D4-EC98DB15A228.jpeg 685E4FF1-AE9D-419F-BA38-F0A86859A02C.jpeg 40EF40DA-B163-4F20-B2B9-7065029862B9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh Ya can knock a a few bucks off for a tactical Remington or save bolt action in .223 but not more than $500

Or $500 for a G19 in good shape

Also ruger American in x39 $500

Last Edited:
No idea.... Oh I forgot to mention that I picked this up used . So I will update the first post. All we did was put a box and a half thru it with the guys from the pawn shop and put it back in the case ...

And it's not a comp it hooks to the rail and from the HK site looks like it is just to add weight and keep the muzzle down

No idea.... Oh I forgot to mention that I picked this up used . So I will update the first post. All we did was put a box and a half thru it with the guys from the pawn shop and put it back in the case ...

And it's not a comp it hooks to the rail and from the HK site looks like it is just to add weight and keep the muzzle down

Just asking because I had this exact setup. The rail mount comp. After 3-4 full magazines, the comp shifted and ripped one of the teeth off the rail. Wasnt able to secure the comp on anymore. Took pics and called HK parts. The washed their hands with it. Wrote me a refund check for the comp, but now I had a nice rare p30l that couldnt have anything secured to the rail

Cool anyone interested.... take heart someone may have had an issue with this set up.

Also any buyer can snag 200rnds of 9mm for an extra $50

Last Edited:
Just asking because I had this exact setup. The rail mount comp. After 3-4 full magazines, the comp shifted and ripped one of the teeth off the rail. Wasnt able to secure the comp on anymore. Took pics and called HK parts. The washed their hands with it. Wrote me a refund check for the comp, but now I had a nice rare p30l that couldnt have anything secured to the rail
Looks like what he has isn't a comp though, so his setup probably wouldn't be prone to the failure you describe, right? His attachment is just a weight that hangs off the front, and doesn't include any sort of barrel extension.

Looks like what he has isn't a comp though, so his setup probably wouldn't be prone to the failure you describe, right? His attachment is just a weight that hangs off the front, and doesn't include any sort of barrel extension.

No idea. It mounts to the rail exactly like mine did. Literallly the only difference is his is open on top and mine went all the way around. There was no barrel extension on mine either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.