Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hk p30

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by rmlarsen, May 28, 2009.

1. rmlarsen

rmlarsen Seattle Member

NO LONGER LOOKING. THANKS FOR LOOKINGAT MY POST

I am looking for a HK P30 9mm. I prefer a FTF purchase in the SEATTLE Metro area.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. rmlarsen

rmlarsen Seattle Member

Someone must have one of these that they no longer want!

3. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

I have one that is new in the box. I paid $880 for it so I don't know if you are interested in that. It has never been fired as well and has the case, backstraps, manual, 2 mags, and the P30. If interested let me know. I have been saving it because I would rather have the USP and that is the only reason I would let this go.

Scott

4. daytona

daytona Auburn New Member

What USP are you looking for? I have been considering a P30 lately. I own 3 USP Compacts among my collection. They are not the most expensive, but DEFINITELY my all time favorite brand of gun.

5. j4545

j4545 WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM Sent.......

6. TMan1911

TMan1911 NE Member

YOu have good reason to want this HK it shoots like a mad DOG out of the box! P30 is a point and shoot gun tight tolerance nice reduce felt recoil considering 9mm. Very accurate in its line nicer group than Glock 19 I feel. All the talk is well deserve except for the trigger pull but another story with HK USP and P series alike