JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one that is new in the box. I paid $880 for it so I don't know if you are interested in that. It has never been fired as well and has the case, backstraps, manual, 2 mags, and the P30. If interested let me know. I have been saving it because I would rather have the USP and that is the only reason I would let this go.

Scott

What USP are you looking for? I have been considering a P30 lately. I own 3 USP Compacts among my collection. They are not the most expensive, but DEFINITELY my all time favorite brand of gun.

YOu have good reason to want this HK it shoots like a mad DOG out of the box! P30 is a point and shoot gun tight tolerance nice reduce felt recoil considering 9mm. Very accurate in its line nicer group than Glock 19 I feel. All the talk is well deserve except for the trigger pull but another story with HK USP and P series alike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.