JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale or trade. An HK p30 with 3 magazines. Also comes with original case will all the paperwork. About 500 rounds shot through it. Cleaned every time after going to the range. Looking to sell for $800 or trade for similar priced 9mm pistol. Washington buyers only. Will not mail.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Picture

20201116_095458.jpg

Dont do it! ;)
Man i LOVE mine. Although mines grey i think this ones black? Kinda hard to tell with glare.
These things are like rolls royce of the semi auto world. A manual transmission rolls royce.. FULL control of everything. Ambi everything.
I LOVE the euro style mag release i
dont get why thats not standard its pretty much perfect.
Hammer fired (some may see as a neg but i dont) deckocker.

Is this one made in america or german made?
And what trigger is in it?
I think mines a v3? (Something 3)The funky double action single action that people hate. I love.. Super long heavy double action and a much shorter lighter single action.

great glow in the dark steel sights. These things are pretty accurate too!
was shooting mine at like 50-75 yrds off hand with imi and washugal reman and hitting 6" steel 75% of the time.
as close to factory perfection as you can get. At least to me. YMMV

Yeah mine is a v3 also. This was my first pistol purchase. And just like being married, getting tired of putting my finger in the same thing over and over again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.