JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy y'all!

I'm hoping to get your opinions on the P30, specifically chambered in 9mm. I'm familiar with HK as a have a full size USP and hk45t. I have my next purchased narrowed down to the sig m11-a1 or the p30. As always, advice and insight is always appreciated.

Hows the trigger? Long double, mushy single, bad reset? I really like the aesthetic looks! Shoots bruh...

I really like mine. Fits the hand like a glove. The only down side is the trigger. However after a trip to Grey Guns, it is now my favorite 9m.

You have a HK45t. I have an HK45c. The trigger on the P30 has a longer travel and reset. Many have no problem with it. I am actually looking to pick up its little brother, the new P30sk. But it will most likely be sent to Bruce Grey to work his magic on. I am spoiled now.

You have a HK45t. I have an HK45c. The trigger on the P30 has a longer travel and reset. Many have no problem with it. I am actually looking to pick up its little brother, the new P30sk. But it will most likely be sent to Bruce Grey to work his magic on. I am spoiled now.

I wouldn't say spoiled. I would say, discerning HK owner.
I used to have a USP and USP45T. Went to check one out, and handled the HK45 during the same visit. It felt so good, made me wonder what I thought was so good about the USP....

Only had the pleasure of shooting one, and it made it on the MUST own list. I'm a big HK platform fan and heard about the magic Bruce Gray works on triggers in the HKPRO forum, just haven't had the $$$ or patience in between buying more guns. Happy to hear some fellow NWF members with the positive opinions of his work.

Last Edited:
I have owned 2 P30s. One in 9mm and one in .40. The are by far the best.. feeling.. handguns I have ever felt. they seem to melt into your hand. The only reason I don't own one now is I traded it for a W German Sig P228.

I will say I DO own a HK45 Tac.. which is pretty much a P30 in 45 acp + the threaded barrel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top