JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Correct.

V3 = DA/SA w/decocker.

LE = 3 mags and Night Sights regardless of trigger type.

Perhaps you (taters613) are thinking of the LEM version? HK is known for great firearms, but confusing nomenclature. :)

Tempting, and thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass. As much as I like the P320 platform (especially the X-Frame versions), I'm only selling this HK to fund a manual safety P365. Money don't grow on trees in my back yard, unfortunately.

If you change your mind on needing the manual safety, I'm selling my like new P365 with holster for $425
WTS OR - P365 with holster. Almost brand new $425

Yeah, I thought about two different threads, and I actually did that but screwed it up so I figured just consolidate both here. Plus, maybe someone wants both. ;) Heck, I'd consider trading both for a P210, actually.

But yes, I'd like to get the P365 before qual time in the fall...give me a chance to shoot it a bit beforehand. No rush other than that, really.

I am curious about the VP9, though, hence listing it as a trade option.

Hi all,

Updated this thread so as to not clutter the classified section.

I know, I know...but I'm moving things around and these two pistols are up on the block. Both are 2018 LE versions with stock night sights and three mags. Excellent condition....probably 200 rounds through the "L" (was going to be primary) and about 600 now through the regular P30 (used as a concealed carry option).

Asking $600 for the "L" and $500 for the regular version. Would be open to trading the regular version for a VP9 in 9mm if someone is up for it. Otherwise, the proceeds from the sale are funding a P365 w/manual safety and a new snare drum or ride cymbal.

Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions. Remember, HK is "No Compromise". ;)

David - 503.961.5960

View attachment 591907

View attachment 591906

View attachment 591905

Those P30L's are rather hard to come by these days. If you were in Washington I'd jump on that! I have the P30L with the safety, great pistol indeed. GLWS!

Those P30L's are rather hard to come by these days. If you were in Washington I'd jump on that! I have the P30L with the safety, great pistol indeed. GLWS!

Yeah, it's a sweet pistol. They make them in batches so they'll come available throughout the year.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.