JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,

Updated this thread so as to not clutter the classified section.

I know, I know...but I'm moving things around and these two pistols are up on the block. Both are 2018 LE versions with stock night sights and three mags. Excellent condition....probably 200 rounds through the "L" (was going to be primary) and about 600 now through the regular P30 (used as a concealed carry option).

Asking $600(*SOLD*) for the "L" and $500 for the regular version. Would be open to trading the regular version for a VP9 in 9mm if someone is up for it. Otherwise, the proceeds from the sale are funding a P365 w/manual safety and a new snare drum or ride cymbal.

Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions. Remember, HK is "No Compromise". ;)

David - 503.961.5960

P30L.jpg

P30.jpg

No Compromise.jpg

Last Edited:
I'll trade you a Sig M17 9mm in bran new condition with an x series grip module in black. It looks very bad bubblegum!

Tempting, and thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass. As much as I like the P320 platform (especially the X-Frame versions), I'm only selling this HK to fund a manual safety P365. Money don't grow on trees in my back yard, unfortunately.

Price drop on the P30 because 1) I know someone would have offered that anyway, and 2) I want to hurry up and sell this thing so I can get familiar with the replacement.

Last Edited:
I have the p30l 9mm with the LEM trigger. I cant see myself wanting to part with it. Just keep it and save up for a p365

Nice pistol! I also have a P30L as well, and my plan is to keep that one (for now).

As much as I'm tempted to keep this P30 (as it is one of the best made, most reliable semi-autos currently in production), I made up my mind a while ago to not be a collector and to sell what I'm not using, and being as this P30 was one of my concealed carry options, I'm looking to replace it with another for that same purpose.

I'm sure I'll miss it, just like I miss my P229, SP2022, etc...that I've sold. My thought is, life's too short to be burdened down with excess stuff. :)

Last Edited:
Spoke to you before, but I wasn't able to work out a time before going under the knife. Still recovering from surgery but if it's available in a few days, I'll make arrangements to check it out.

Spoke to you before, but I wasn't able to work out a time before going under the knife. Still recovering from surgery but if it's available in a few days, I'll make arrangements to check it out.

Sounds good. I don't remember speaking with you, though...regardless, lemme know if you have interest.

Just to clarify: this does have a DA/SA trigger and a decocker, correct? I thought the LE version was DAO with no decocker. If I'm wrong about this, then what is it that distinguishes the LE version?

Yes, that's definitely a DA/SA model. You can tell since the hammer isn't bobbed and you can see the decocker on the back of the slide. I imagine the LE version came factory with 3 mags and night sights

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.