JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2 9rd mags, 2 12rd mags, 1 x-grip, bright night sights, and or original box. It has some wear on the slide release, but over all great shape. $600

Pictures will be added soon. EBAY 657.jpg EBAY 660.jpg EBAY 662.jpg EBAY 658.jpg EBAY 659.jpg

EBAY 657.jpg

EBAY 659.jpg

EBAY 662.jpg

EBAY 660.jpg

EBAY 658.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm mostly interested in selling, but there are lots of trades I'd take too. I can add cash if necessary. I'd like a gas piston ar, nice 5" 1911, s&w revolvers, glock 29 or 30, kahr p380, .308 tactical rifle, ar pistol, ect. Make me an offer.

It is a Remington 700 in .270 with a 40mm Remington scope. I have not fired it, not positive about the first owner. If it's been fired...I can't tell. Looks brand new. Light weight. If you'd like to take a look, let me know and we can hook up.

I've got a Beretta M9 I've been thinking of parting ways with. Bought it new and it's still in like new condition. Around 350 rounds through it. Comes with 3 15rd mags and an extra set of grips (rubber). Interested in working some sort of a trade?

Forgive me, but I'm very new to the site. Question.....I was notified of "dasparks" reply to this thread via an email notification. Am I just being notified that he has replied to a thread that I've replied to or is your message to me dasparks?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.