JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the collector side I would go with the HK. There have been rumors of an import ban on firearms recently. So going with a gun made in Germany might be a good idea over the American made MPX. Plus, I don't see the MPX ever being as collectible as an HK MP5.

Collector, also like to have something reliable for SHTF..
Plus I'd like to thumb my nose up at our new Bobo king.
Collecting, HK. They are available now, who knows for how long and or if ever again once they stop.

Where? the one I found is 1200 more then the going rate.
I've seen them pop up in stock here and there. Not sure what the real price is for one right now. Im sure you'll be able to find one second hand for a premium price. Keep an eye on Atlantic Firearms website. I've seen them in stock there more than once.

I might have to bite the bullet ;) and buy the more expensive one just to get one. They have many of the LE versions available but that is for city or state purchase only (funny, they want to deny us but the allow themselves to have them. They will use the same gun they say we should not have to forcibly take the things that we do).

Example of one in stock at what I'm guessing is a premium price.

maby 3999.00 is not that bad now
Atlantic is the ONLY one I've seen it listed at the $2600 mark. All others have been $3500-$5000.

I missed the boat at $2500, but have kept a close eye on them. I too wouldn't mind getting one for purely collection and investment reasons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top