JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my " Safe queen " Heckler & Koch MR556 A1,same as New...! Only 90 rd.went thru the barrel.
This "beauty" got some upgrades like:
* Geissele 14.5" Super Modular Rail Hand guard
* SureFire WARCOMP Flash Hider
* Radian Weapons RAPTOR Ambidextrous Charging Handle
* Magpul Industries MS1 Sling
* Magpul Industries B.A.D. Lever

Comes with all what you see on pictures! Sale requires FFL Transfer!
NOT INTERESTED IN TRADE !

DSC_1713.JPG DSC_1722.JPG DSC_1716.JPG DSC_1717.JPG DSC_1723.JPG DSC_1724.JPG DSC_1726.JPG DSC_1727.JPG DSC_1728.JPG DSC_1729.JPG DSC_1730.JPG DSC_1734.JPG DSC_1735.JPG DSC_1736.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If You can find a FFL in Portland who will ship to you FFL in WA than yes, payment must be paid in full before drop off at the local FFL and i can bring the rifle for inspection if needed.Or lets meet in Portland at my FFL and he will ship to WA FFL.......

If You can find a FFL in Portland who will ship to you FFL in WA than yes, payment must be paid in full before drop off at the local FFL and i can bring the rifle for inspection if needed.Or lets meet in Portland at my FFL and he will ship to WA FFL.......
You know our laws are no different then Oregon's? All you would do is come out here the both of ya would show ID he pays you then you leave. Standard stuff nothing different ab WA as long as he has a 1639 (which if you buy guns in WA everyone has because it's free and takes 35 seconds to obtain)

Beautiful rifle…I see it has the rear HK diopter sight. I just picked one up a little cheaper but it has the Troy Industries flip ups. Someone buy this and enjoy it!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.