JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a hk mr556 that im looking to sell or trade looking for a mr762, or something in a 7.62. Open to any trades but needs to be high end rifles
You can text me at 425-501-1585

Serial number marked out.

Looking for...
HK MR 762
Scar 17
LWRC REPR
KNIGHTS SR 25

20151028_121623.jpg

Got a Black Rain Ordnance Custom in .308 ... Does yours come with the HK bag? And most of the ones I see on GB have a Keymod guard ... when was yours made? Also does it have HK inscribed on the bolt? Also ... do you have a round count?

No, I did not forget. I had already talked to Big Nick VIA text. But to answer the questions it's a BB code (2011), it has the a quad rail because that's what the earlier models came with, it does not have a HK bag but the original HK hard case. It does have the HK inscribed bolt, and has been a safe queen with only 50 rounds down the pipe.

No, I did not forget. I had already talked to Big Nick VIA text. But to answer the questions it's a BB code (2011), it has the a quad rail because that's what the earlier models came with, it does not have a HK bag but the original HK hard case. It does have the HK inscribed bolt, and has been a safe queen with only 50 rounds down the pipe.

You have A very low round count there and a really nice firearm. What a complement to such very fine rifle to have never been broken in. I hope you find the trade you are looking for.
Silver Hand

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.