JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2600
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Depoe Bay
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This AR comes with a bipod, mounted light, and foregrip. I took this rifle as a trade for another item. I have never shot it. It was near new when I received it and I can't tell that if it has ever been fired. I don't really want to sell this rifle but I want to fund a Freedom Arms deal so I am going to see if there is any interest in this for what I consider a high price. I have been told that these rifles are very difficult to get currently - hence the starting price. Basically from what I can find, you will be getting the rifle priced at new but the accessories are free.

I'll take the highest reasonable offer or I will trade for a Freedom Arms Model 97 45 Colt, Adj sights, either 4 1/4" or 5.5" barrel in new condition.

IMG_2225.jpg IMG_2224.jpg IMG_2227.jpg IMG_2228.jpg IMG_2230.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For some reason the site won't let me add a photo to my origial post (or I just don't know how) which I don't understand since that is not changing - just adding to. But whatever the case, I'll just include one here. Hope this helps.

IMG_2236.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top