JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out this new HK bad boy. Looks sweet.

HK Umarex MP5-K PDW BB gun! This officially-licensed Heckler & Koch product fires the classic .177cal steel BBs from your childhood at 400fps. The HK MP5-K has a proper side-folding stock that operates just like the real thing. The FBI-style lower receiver has ambidextrous controls and HK bullet markings. The CO2-powered blowback action really adds to the gun's realism and the cartridges last about 100-150rds-- depending on how fast you're working the trigger

HK MP5.jpg

i believe that is incorrect...at least regarding BB guns. Because AEG airsoft guns are considered BB guns and they are full auto. You can convert them to shoot metal BB's as well. If you look online you can find several full auto BB guns for sale and not one of the websites mentions a class 3 tax stamp like a website selling a class 3 firearm would do

matter of fact one of their selling points is that you can have full auto fun without the paper work...look for yourself

<broken link removed>

Probably,

It is most likely just like the Drop in auto sears in shotgun news. You really have to be careful these days. It seems the .gov is trying new tactics to take our guns from us.....

Nobody answered yet if it has the full metal gearbox. If it does i would just convert it, bury it in the backyard in case zombies attack. I figure if i shoot them in the eyes they will not be able to find me and i will have an extreme tactical advantage. I was watching the walking dead and there is a new gerber knife set that looks perfect for taking out zombies. and the full auto BB gun would be silent enough to not draw other zombies into the fight. If only i could put a silencer on the BB gun, that would be awesome. But if i am going to convert it to full auto and risk the jail time i would not want to have two illegal things on it........

Can someone please confirm if this has the full metal gearbox?

lol okay well I think you may be over reacting and BB guns/airsoft AEG's are completely legal. would love to be proven wrong but I could go buy a full auto airsoft from sportsman warehouse in salem tonight and I highly doubt its an ongoing ATF sting because they been selling them for years. same with paintball guns...

No way am I going to click on that. Probably an ATF sting.

ATF Decrees An Airsoft Rifle A Real Firearm

That is misleading to even post that in this context. People might actually read the headline of your link and believe what you are saying...deliberate misinformation is rampant lately.

You know as well as I do that this link you posted refers to 1 specific airsoft rifle that the ATF claims can be converted to accept real AR15 parts...this is a well-known ongoing case that has nothing to do with airsoft rifles in general but just 1 manufacturers choice of design. ALL OTHER AIRSOFT GUNS, WHICH ARE FULL AUTO AEG, ARE NOT ILLEGAL

"the letter is apparently regarding the JG M4 airsoft rifle (a copy of the Western Arms M4 GBB design). "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top