JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
One 25 round magazine. Talon grips. Great condition, less than 200 rounds through it.

No shipping No trades

20230306_224621.jpg 20230306_224546.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Was going to kick myself, but it's the rifle and not pistol (just bought one at the local Sportsman's).

It's a cheap Umarex, but really fun and if like other Umarexes the spring is adjustable for quiets to mimimags.

I own 2 SP5s and 2 AP5-ks, and still bought it.

Was going to kick myself, but it's the rifle and not pistol (just bought one at the local Sportsman's).

It's a cheap Umarex, but really fun and if like other Umarexes the spring is adjustable for quiets to mimimags.

You gonna be rehoming any of those fine pieces anytime soon?

great little plinker
i have 2 of them myself, but i paid more than what this is selling for,
Great Price should sell quick

It's made by Walther in Germany and has same innerds as the hk 416 22 and several other 22s made by Walther. I have 2 and both have been incredibly reliable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.