JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-
SOLD
PISTOL:

H&K VP9SK 9mm Pistol

DESCRIPTION:
This pistol will come in the original case with all the accoutrements typically found when bought new. It will come with one extra magazine equipped with a +1 or +2 (not sure on the extension) extension along with the original two mags for a total of three (3) magazines.

Very few rounds through this pistol. It has never been carried and it has been cleaned and well taken care of after the few range trips it has been on. This pistol has proven to be extremely accurate for me and it is very pleasant and easy to shoot.

EDIT: Factory installed MeproLight Tru Dot Tritium Night Sights that glow very bright! (pics added too).

I am located in North Everett and prefer to conduct transfers at Sound Loan. I will pay the transfer if we do it at Sound Loan. I may be persuaded to travel to meet you if you are willing to pay the transfer at a location of your choice. Please use the forum PM for any questions, concerns or requests.

PRICE:
$475
(I'll pay the transfer at Sound Loan in North Everett).

PICTURE:

Edit-IMG-0223.jpg
IMG_0434.jpg IMG_0435.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews