JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if anyone knows any good builders for an HK g3 parts kit. Licensed gun smith with a website
I have parts kit from hkparts
RCM barrel
US made magazine
RTG reciever flat
US flash hider
US EXTENDED HK21E STYLE COCKING HANDLE
Picatinny Rail For HK Receivers
HK21 RUBBER BUTTPAD
HK21E HK23E BUFFER ASSEMBLY COMPLETE

I know I want it built with everything installed and paddle release. I would really like if the left side could have HK G3 with the date ( 7/61 off the top of my head was bolt carrier) engraved like the military ones have it would be great (other side can have all the legal manufacturing markings). I'm pretty sure I have everything it was a hkparts kit. Thanks for any help. I only know of one currently and they said it would be 1700$ plus shipping and I would like to see the options available locally, pricing from other gunsmiths, etc as that was more than I was expecting based off old posts with gunsmiths mentioned that appear to not take in parts kits anymore, or retired.

did you ever find one? I'm trying to have one build for me as well but only find smiths who aren't doing g3 builds anymore.
I had parabelum combat do it. I almost did Kilo guns but there was one review that made me decide not to. With those it will be over 1k in build fee. Someone before said they had a ffl do it for 400 but I don't remember the name.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top