JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this on a wet-brained evening wanting it to be a Smith Vortex 5.56. I blame it on the guys photo. Any how it is as new never fired SKU: HKNA4PRONG28 includes the rubber seal. This can be used on 9mm AR...or any 9mm pistol w/1/2x28 pitch. I would love to trade for a used 5.56 Vortex hider or $45.00 Shipped USPS MO. FTF available Molalla/WoodBurn/OC upon request. Thanks for the help. I DON'T HAVE A USE/PROJECT FOR THIS SO....MAKE AN OFFER...IF SOMEONE ELSE COULD PUT IT TO USE, I'D BE SMILES

That is what makes this such cool street to line on. THANKS for catching ID flop Mr. Gummer. I listed the correct HK# for the 9mm.

Happy Thanksgiving, AR platforms (excluding 308 and such,I think ? ) all share the pitch of 1/2 x 28. The issue I discovered is the diameter is a stones throw between 5.56 and 9mm. Which I guessed would then make the flash hider unable to do its job. So...its got the right look,that is untill you look down the bore. @$%#, I never planned on looking at that end anyhow. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top