JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade:

HK/Fabarms Tactical Semi Auto 12 gauge. $500. Extended 8-round mag tube. Great gun, just cleaning the safe out a little. More pics avail if interested. But I really want to sell this thing, hence the ridiculously low price of $500 Also, note that the 2nd photo is a stock photo from the web, but it's better than my iPhone.

WILL BE IN PDX AREA TUES NOV 12th FOR INTERESTED BUYERS
FABARMS HK Shotgun.jpg

Open to a few specific trades (+/- cash where required):

HK 9mm USP/P30/P2000
Sig 226/224/239/250/290 in 9mm/.357Sig or P938
Sig 556R
Glock 17, 19, 21, 31,32, 34 or 35 (Gen 4 only)
Tactical or hunting bolt action .308
Trijicon ACOG, Leupold HAMR or Eotech optics

That's pretty much it for trades. I'm all AR'd, AK'd out.

Here's the description from Wikipedia:

FABARMSAT-8 shotgun (S.A.T.-8 stands for Semi-Automatic Tactical, 8 shots)was specially designed for security / police / self-defense applications, as well as for practical sport shooting. These shotguns are manufactured in a wide spectrum of models, with different stocks and options, but all are based on same action with patented features such as Tri-bore barrel profile and Pulse Piston gas operated action.
FABARM SAT-8 shotguns are gas-operated, semi-automatic weapons. Gas piston isof ring type, and is located around the front of the magazine tube, below the barrel. The patented Pulse Piston system consists of apolymer brake ring which is compressed between the gas piston and operating rod, which is connected to the bolt group. Upon discharge,this brake provides constant velocity of recoiling parts (regardless of the power of ammunition used) through the self-adjustable friction between the polymer ring and outer surface of the magazine tube - the heavier the load and the higher is pressure in the barrel, the stronger the ring will be compressed and the more friction will be added to the whole operating system. Barrel locking is achieved by single swinging locking piece, which is installed in the top of the bolt. The lockingpiece engages the notch in the barrel extension, and drops (rotates)down when bolt is unlocked. Return spring is located around themagazine tube. Feed is from underbarrel tubular magazine, which holds 7 rounds (total capacity is 8 rounds, assuming that one round ischambered). Receiver is made from aluminum alloy, and features integral Picatinny rail. Furniture (for end and buttstock) are made from polymer.Barrels are made using FABARM's proprietary TriBore bore profile, and can be equipped with interchangeable chokes or muzzle brake /compensator.

FABARMS HK Shotgun.jpg

hk fabarms stock photo.jpg

Last Edited:
Wow a man that says he has too many toy's never thunk I'd see the day
Are you sure your not running a fever or something?
Good luck with sale

The gun's in great shape except that the previous owner had a tac light mounted on the extended tube that caused the scratches. Don't know exactly when it was manufactured - there appears to be a 'BU' date code but unlike HK pistols, couldn't find any reference to decode it. I took it in trade about six years ago.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.