JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm fairly certain I'm never going to use this crap, and it's been taking up room a long time so it needs to get gone.

I ordered all of it from cheaper than dirt. I'm not sure if it fits HK91 style guns or CETMEs, or both, but I do know that the handguards won't fit a 16" PTR-91.

-2 wood buttstocks
-1 wood forend
-1 ugly green plastic forend
-1 green buttstock with a buffer thingie
-2 or 3 pistol grips and a few other plastic pieces

$8 for all of it, or trade for the following:
-brass for .32acp, 7.62x25tok, .38spl, .357mag, .44spl, .44mag, .500S&W, 8mm mauser, .223, .308, .30-06, .303 british
-jacketed .30cal handgun/rifle bullets (85-150gr), jacketed .38/357 bullets, lead 240gr SWC 44mag bullets, 55-62gr .224" bullets
-mil spec large rifle primers (CCI 34?)
-steel AR/AK mags

no shipping
FTF in Dillard only (about 9 miles south of Roseburg off I5)

541-373-1 seven five six

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm not going to ship it for any price. I like going to the post office about as much as I like having explosive diarrhea, and I'm incredibly lazy and don't want to hassle with it.

Last time I checked, cheaperthandirt and robertrtg.com still had this stuff in stock for a reasonable price though.

OK....cool! I'll bet you are so lazy that you drag your feet when you walk......:s0155:.....I am suprised that you have made it this far in life with the ambition you have. When SHTF you are on your own!.........:rockon:

OK....cool! I'll bet you are so lazy that you drag your feet when you walk......:s0155:.....I am suprised that you have made it this far in life with the ambition you have. When SHTF you are on your own!.........:rockon:

:)
Wow, were you high on crack when you typed out that drivel? Because you sound like a crackhead.

I stated in the ad that I didn't want to ship this stuff. It doesn't matter why I don't want to ship it, just that I don't want to ship it, and I'm not going to ship it. Don't like it, then go buy from someone else. It's as simple as that.

You went ahead and asked me to ship it anyways though, and I politely declined. That should've been the last time you posted in the thread, but you went ahead and asked again (which was stupid), so I replied with a stupid answer, and now you sound all butt hurt.

I'd suggest that you add me to your ignore list and don't contact me in the future, because you're an a-hole, and I don't deal with a-holes. In fact, I'd give this worthless crap to Osama Bin Laden before I'd sell it to a filthy slimeball like you.

And another thing, when the SHTF, I'll just curl up in the fetal position and cry for my mommy. Waiting for protection from keyboard commandos from Puyallup (sounds like an awful town BTW...I'm sure you fit right in) wasn't part of my SHTF plans anyways.

I don't drag my feet when I walk either, I goose step. As a matter of fact, I'm fixing to goose step my sorry self down to the welfare office right now and see if I can get me some foodstamps to help make up for my lack of ambition in life.

You sound like a very angry and mentally unstable person. I hope you get some help for all that. I really do. But until then, happy holidays!:D

:)
Wow, were you high on crack when you typed out that drivel? Because you sound like a crackhead.

I stated in the ad that I didn't want to ship this stuff. It doesn't matter why I don't want to ship it, just that I don't want to ship it, and I'm not going to ship it. Don't like it, then go buy from someone else. It's as simple as that.

You went ahead and asked me to ship it anyways though, and I politely declined. That should've been the last time you posted in the thread, but you went ahead and asked again (which was stupid), so I replied with a stupid answer, and now you sound all butt hurt.

I'd suggest that you add me to your ignore list and don't contact me in the future, because you're an a-hole, and I don't deal with a-holes. In fact, I'd give this worthless crap to Osama Bin Laden before I'd sell it to a filthy slimeball like you.

And another thing, when the SHTF, I'll just curl up in the fetal position and cry for my mommy. Waiting for protection from keyboard commandos from Puyallup (sounds like an awful town BTW...I'm sure you fit right in) wasn't part of my SHTF plans anyways.

I don't drag my feet when I walk either, I goose step. As a matter of fact, I'm fixing to goose step my sorry self down to the welfare office right now and see if I can get me some foodstamps to help make up for my lack of ambition in life.

You sound like a very angry and mentally unstable person. I hope you get some help for all that. I really do. But until then, happy holidays!:D

Thank you Dr. Coosbaycreep for the theropy session. Your name fits....creep. I will take all of your angry advise and chit can all of it. You sir have a nice day. By the way idiot...never tried crack and at 50 years old it's a little late to start now. At least I did not lower myself to calling you any names. Grow up.

I'll take it for your 8.00 asking price. I'm trying to make arraingements to have a friend, who lives near you, to pick up the stuff from you. I won't ask you to ship it.
Thanks, mike:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.