Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK 93 w/ 2 mags

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by psychometrician, May 2, 2010.

1. psychometrician

psychometrician Portland, Oregon Member

HK 93 with 2 factory mags and non-HK claw scope mount (aftermarket mount) and Williams trigger. I bought it used about 8 years ago and added the scope mount & had the trigger job done. This is one of the most accurate battle rifles ever made. It is in very good overall condition and shoots beautifully. It has been the pride of my collection and a safe queen, but I just don't shoot it much. I would be interested in part trade for a high-quality AR 15 or a subcompact semi auto for concealed carry (e.g. Kahr PM, HK, Sig P239, XDM, etc.- no Glocks please) or ??. I am in Portland and would prefer a FTF meeting with OR ODL. If you are out of state you'll need to go through an FFL. I am new to this forum, but have a bunch of positive feedback on gunbroker under my username (psychometrician).
    $2,300

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. psychometrician

Btt

3. psychometrician

Btt

4. psychometrician

btt. I've had a few trade offers, but nothing that's worked out yet. Any other offers?

5. psychometrician

I'm selling the folding stock and 2 of the mags separately so the HK 93 now just includes the claw mount (no scope) and 2 mags and the price is now $2300. This is about the least I've ever seen an HK 93 listed for and mine is in very good condition. Also open to trades plus cash (e.g. AR, Kahr PM9, Para Carry 9 or Warthog, etc.).

6. psychometrician

btt

7. psychometrician

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.