JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I far as I know, HK 91s/93s/94s are tough for a home hobbyist to build. You have to make sure everything is square before you weld or you will end up with a messed up gun. Look at some of the problems that Century had when the started building Cetmes w/ canted barrels. Good luck and post pictures of your build; you're a braver man than I am.:s0155:

also, hk 91's have atrocious trigger pull. you can send it to bill springfield at triggerwork.net. he'll take all the creep out of it and drop the trigger pull from 10lbs to 4lbs. well worth it. it cost 55 dollars plus shipping and i had it back in less than a week.i highly recommend it.

I am in the process of building one right now. If you have the right tooling it is not that hard. The most expensive part of the project is the tooling. A bending jig and a TIG welder, and a shop press are your biggest investments. I am also in the prosses of building a HK34. It is a 9mm with a legal length barrel. But the sight tower has been moved out to the end of the barrel and a HK93 forearm and a HK91 flash hider drilled out for 9mm. I suppose a little gunsmithing experience would help. When building any gun, you will run into little snags along the way that you have to deal with. In reality most gunsmithing is a file and fit sort of deal. I am not a professional gunsmith, but I have built 6 different AK's and in the process of these 2 HK's. I can take pics of the tooling and will try to answer any questions. If I don't know the answer, I won't BS you and I will tell you that I don't know. If you have serious technical questions, I am very good friends with the Armorer at Camp Murry next to Ft. Lewis. He handles all the guns for the Army National Guard. So if I do not have answer, I can get one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top