JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3800
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling one HK 91. Comes with 23 twenty round mags - two Thermolds, two are steel, the rest are aluminum - almost entirely HK original mags. Also includes a HK bipod, original steel 10 round mag, leather sling, and a Browning Travel vault case. Works great and in very good condition.

IMG_2719.jpg

Prefer local sale, buyer pays any shipping plus FFL fees.

I am definitely not interested in trades.

IMG_2723.jpg IMG_2721.jpg IMG_2722.jpg IMG_3837.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is not a barrel for an H&K. The threads are a giveaway. H&K barrels are pressed into the trunnion and then pinned. Markings look like Hebrew. Does not look like a FAL barrel, either. Possibly Mauser?

Nice rifle, BTW. Very cool to see an original owner.

That is not a barrel for an H&K. The threads are a giveaway. H&K barrels are pressed into the trunnion and then pinned. Markings look like Hebrew. Does not look like a FAL barrel, either. Possibly Mauser?

Nice rifle, BTW. Very cool to see an original owner.

Are you talking about the silver barrel in the picture? Because the barrel on the gun is a hk91.

OP removed the picture of the spare barrel in question. But yes.
That's right - that other barrel (one picture still shows it) is for an entirely different gun from the sounds of it, so I removed it's additional pictures.

The HK91 has its factory HK barrel on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top