JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale my HK416D dedicated 22 long rifle. This rifle is not plastic and other than the mag and the internals is very much identical to the real thing. It has only been fired once and is in like new condition. I will include a box of (500) high quality brass washed ammo along with one 10 and one 20 round magazine. It comes with the original box, manual, and tool kit.

Was asking $700.00, now $650 or partial trade. I may consider a partial trade for cash and a .22lr long gun such as cash and one of those Romanian bolt actions or cash and a basic 10/22. Sorry no straight across trades I do need some cash.

If interested PM me (Jim) or call 503-828-2717 (ok to txt), thanks for looking.
Valid Oregon DL, face to face.

HK416D .22 LR

Heckler & Koch & Umarex have combined forces to create the famous HK416 in .22LR. These highly-collectable HK 416 style rifles are officially-licensed by HK and fire the inexpensive and affordable .22LR ammunition.

The .22 caliber HK 416 is loaded with authentic features. From its appearance, feel, and operation, right down to the sling swivel incorporated into the stock, the 416 D145RS is a replica in every sense. Like all the .22LR H&Ks offered by Umarex, the 416 is a dedicated .22 rimfire rifle. It is engineered and built in Germany by Carl Walther with a match grade precision barrel; upper and lower metal receivers, a retractable stock, and a machined rail interface system. The 416's pistol grip and butt stock are authentic in that they include storage compartments for small tools or batteries. The magazines for the .22 caliber 416 are made of high strength polymer and are designed to make loading simple and efficient.
Specifications:

•Action: Semi-Automatic
•Barrel: 16.1 inches match grade
•Caliber: .22 LR
•Magazine Capacity: 20 round
•Grips/Stock: Collapsible
•Sights: Dipoter Style / Adjustable

416.JPG
For comparison:
4162.jpg

416.JPG

4162.jpg