JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Come spring time the wife an I are hooking up our new us 5th wheel and do some long overdue traveling.
Of course we will be traveling with some fire arms and with all the goofy state laws a check on the legality of crossing state lines with firearms was in order.
That brought me to the NRA web sight and the following information:

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/articles/2010/guide-to-the-interstate-transportation.aspx

Apparently apple's to all state except the country of New Jersey.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Yep, diesel is 2.999 at a local station, but over in NE Portland I saw it for 2.599 and when the tank takes 150 gallons like our motorhome does you do need to compare prices! We're headed for Phoenix next year. And, yes, you do need to watch the state laws and comply! When we head to CA I stop near the OR/CA border and do what needs to be done with my concealed handguns I carry to be legal in CA. Hate doing it but.....

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top