JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CCRKBA hammers Hillary's hypocrisy about rights

A national gun rights organization this afternoon is hammering presidential contender Hillary Clinton for what it calls the "high stakes hypocrisy" of her remarks Sunday before Planned Parenthood at a gathering in Manchester, N.H.

<broken link removed>

looking into corruption
2016-01-11 clinton news.JPG

2016-01-11 clinton news.JPG

They should indict, convict and jail her bubblegum for life but in reality I doubt she will even be indicted. A recent poll showed 47% thought that it was still OK for a person indicted on a felony to run and be elected.

They should indict, convict and jail her bubblegum for life but in reality I doubt she will even be indicted. A recent poll showed 47% thought that it was still OK for a person indicted on a felony to run and be elected.
Must have been polling:

A) Liberals
B) Demoncrats
C) Those living off the government
D) All the above

I choose D - All the above. This POS needs to go to prison... But unfortunately, I know she won't, she's a Clinton...

Why the heck is she so untouchable, in the legal sense? She must be holding something over someone's head...

I'm honestly trying to figure out the attraction she has. If she were a GOP candidate or an Independent she couldn't make Governor. Kitzhaber was sent packing in a liberal state like Oregon. What he did pales to Hillary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top