JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had this Hitler youth knife for a while. Just not much of a knife collector. I'd like to trade for a gun of some sort. Values on the Internet range from a couple hundred up to $750. I do not have the sheath for it.

Not sure what all info to list so post questions here and I'll answer. I'll post a picture later today.

Thanks, Bryan

I think I'm a little old to be joining Hitler's youth, not that I really think that way either. Here are the pics. 20130516_201340.jpg 20130516_201412.jpg

20130516_201340.jpg

20130516_201412.jpg

Any documentation on the knife.
After the war, there was a huge market in the US for GI souvenir bring backs and a lot of counterfeit war memorabilia was produced. Hitler Youth daggers being one of the most copied.
I would contact someone who specializes in them.

Got a link to someone? I wouldn't even know where to start.

I did look at values before posting and didn't see any mention of counterfeits. I'm certainly not trying too scam anyone but I don't know the history of this knife and I'm not real keen on investing money into authenticating it without any guaranty on selling it.

I guess if someone is interested in it, please know what you're looking at.

Thanks,
Bryan

I'm not casting aspersions, just passing on some info that I learned the hard way.
There are numerous You Tube videos showing how to spot real from fakes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top