Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hit this poll at KVAL.com

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Defense Minister, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Defense Minister

Defense Minister Eugene/Springfield Active Member

The poll is located near the bottom of the page on the right. It's at kval.com if you want to cut and paste.

2. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I put (Yes, I'm now against it) just to worry the antis a little.
    upload_2015-10-4_20-38-19.png

3MTA3, Slobray, rick benjamin and 4 others like this.
  3. blackadder

blackadder Everett Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pain in the rectum to get the desktop site, but once there I voted. Had to change the link from an automatic "mobile=y" to a "mobile=n".

4. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

5. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

Done.

6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Done

7. Foreverlost

Foreverlost South of LesbianVille, OR. Active Member

Done

8. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

Ditto, I like the way you think.

Ray

blackadder likes this.
  9. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Done, but if you watched the coverage on KVAL they left out areas of conferences that did not shine positive on liberal agendas. More specific when UCC president Cavin said she didnt know where the security was and when she said she stood by the no Gun Policy. Furthermore they omitted from conferences when Pro-Gun County Commisioners Boice and Freeman spoke out about the policy, Yet made sure Wyden could whine how his cousins great grandkid was there ? Kval is the CNN and MSNBC of our area. They alsodid not interview the local state senator here Jeff Cruz yet they did Wyden, Defazio, Brown, and many others all liberal antis. Kval is one of the more careful new agencies but they are far from not bias to liberal agendas when it comes to firearms. They used words the day of the shooting before knowing facts like (assault weapon, massacre, and would not say the school was No Gun I think maybe once in 4 days they said that .)

10. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

It was Merkely, who now makes sure he has "victim" creds. Not being disrespectful of the real victims, but I wonder how many times he met his cousin's great grand daughter.

If even ONE person in that class had a concealed weapon many lives, including Merkely's relative, may have been spared. Two people carrying concealed would have guaranteed more survivors.

11. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range Well-Known Member

Those one-sided interviews with scripted results from unlikely candidates are no different than those late-night interviews for the Xtenze infomercials...

Complete with plenty of allegories and Reductio ad Absurdums to make any alternative to their point of view seem so absurd, their point of view is the only choice..

Raw, sleezy, liberal politics at its finest.

Slobray, Dyjital and DuneHopper like this.
  12. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Thanks for the correction, so hard now days to tell one dirt ball from another. Honestly had had about 1/2 cup of coffee so brain was not quite up to snuff thanks for the catch 3MTA3.;)

13. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

No worries I agree that they are all mostly the same, but if you ever heard him speak Merkely stands out as an embarrassment. He is truly intellectually impaired which makes him perfect in the eyes of hi handlers to vote as he is told. I'm still astonished that he was re-elected, even considering how far this state leans to the left.

Oathkeeper1775 and DuneHopper like this.
  14. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

They get a lot of negative votes they pull the poll so nobody sees it.