JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
My gut reaction is "nonsense". As with any claim, those making the claim bear the burden of evidence to support that claim. period. That's how real science, as opposed to pseudo-science works. "could be" is not evidence. what you "wish" or "feel good about" is not evidence.
Evidence is observed, documented, follows process steps that can be duplicated, and is peer reviewed.

There is no "hiding" facts that doesn't fit a narrative". that's paranoid, childish and false. Real "facts" don't change based on what party you vote for. That's the difference between opinion and fact. Automatically discounting everything someone says because the don't wear the same voter color is tribal, ignorant and dangerous. This country is suffering from lack of critical thinking skills.

But there are facts. You just have to get out of your own way to look at them.
You can't have your mind made up before you hear anything new.

They are saying were due for a Polar Flip ( and we are seeing it happen now) and that it will coincide with the climate shift toward an ice age!

Indeed, this goes on a 70 year cycle, every 70 years the axis shifts 1 degree, to go all the way it takes almost 26,000 years.
The axial Procession.

Somehow the people in ancient civilizations knew this, and knew what stars our north pole would point to.

How did ancient people with no modern tools know something like this?!
Unless there was an advanced civilization that left over and taught them.

There's more evidence to suggest this is the case then it is not.
There have been scientist who found evidence only to have their research scrapped and funding cut because it didn't fit the narrative.

Obviously in this line of thinking there is A LOT of speculation.

And there only argument is there is no evidence.
But there's never evidence when you aren't looking.

Just like gobekli tepe, or the temple in Indonesia.

People said it wasn't possible until it they found it.

Heck people said there was no way a human could run a sub 4 min mile until some guy did it. Then a lot of people did it.

'As I look out my window I see a ridge a couple hundred feet high left by the Missoula floods. That's a ripple made of soil and rock from Eastern Washington left here in Willamette valley by those floods. I learned that when I moved here 30 years ago. It was universally accepted then.'

The Glacial Lake Missoula floods had nothing to do with generalised flooding. They were caused by the sudden release of 500 cubic MILES of dammed-up waters originating in the Clark Fork River in so-called Glacial Lake Missoula. I think that you are minimalising the overall accumulative effect of a range of at least 50 similar inundations that gave us the present-day Columbia River Gorge and its hanging waterfalls, and the fertility of the Willamette Valley all the way down to Eugene. That 'ripple' you mention occupies almost all of Eastern Washington state. The dissertation I wrote for my Masters in Remote Sensing and Associated Earth Sciences featured the work done by J Harlan Bretz and his many detractors, who eventually had to eat a substantial portion of crow pie after the very first aerial survey carried out by USGS showed quite clearly that Bretz had been right all along.

Last Edited:
Daaaaaaaaaang!!!!

"Earth underwent lethally hot global warming, in which equatorial ocean temperatures exceeded 40 °C (104 °F)"

Looks like ~90 F (32 C) water just west of Mexico right now:
https://climatereanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#sst

What cannot be stated with certainty is that human activity has anything to do with it. What actual evidence do you have that humans change climate? Intuition and supposition are not evidence.

If you want to read more or ask scientists about evidence, try this website - over to the right are many links to others as well:

The monthly "Unforced Variations" article is for climate science discussions.

The "Forced responses" article (scroll way down) is for discussions on mitigation, etc.

I'm still undecided about it, but I will not vote for "that" party even if I think they are right. ;)

Essentially these guys have been promoting a new history of the world.
Scholars, historians, and universities have long suppressed anything that doesn't fit the narrative that has already been written.
But as we all know time reveals new facts.
These guys promote and give some proof to the idea that there was advanced human civilizations that existed prior to the last ice age. That some cataclysmic event caused the last ice, mass extictions, and almost the end of human civilizations.
And another even caused the ice to melt, and the environment to normalize.
That there were left over humans that survived from that civilization to teach the new civilizations around the world knowledge, astronomy, and how to farm.

There's a lot more to it, but they give an extremely compelling argument with a huge amount of evidence to support their narrative.

If this is true the story completely changing everything we know about the world.

Was the word "flat" used at any time?

I'm skeptical because that would mean the average human I see at Wal-Mart has devolved even further than I thought. We had an excuse when we were just hairless primates that learned the missionary position.

Screenshot_20190822-215956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Essentially these guys have been promoting a new history of the world.
Scholars, historians, and universities have long suppressed anything that doesn't fit the narrative that has already been written.
But as we all know time reveals new facts.
These guys promote and give some proof to the idea that there was advanced human civilizations that existed prior to the last ice age. That some cataclysmic event caused the last ice, mass extictions, and almost the end of human civilizations.
And another even caused the ice to melt, and the environment to normalize.
That there were left over humans that survived from that civilization to teach the new civilizations around the world knowledge, astronomy, and how to farm.

There's a lot more to it, but they give an extremely compelling argument with a huge amount of evidence to support their narrative.

If this is true the story completely changing everything we know about the world.
almost sounds like your talking about Noah and the flood

I finished listening to the podcast this afternoon while at work. Some excellent discussion and very intriguing concepts.

There are a few very interesting points that I found quite accurate.

Humans today area generally myopic lot; nature and the environment is what we encounter within a relatively close area or at most contained within the earth and atmosphere. It's much larger than we fathom. The entire cosmos affects us and our planet in ways we cannot perceive and modern life keeps us out of tune with its magnitude.

As we have gathered masses of knowledge and information, the human mind simply doesn't have the capacity to take most of it in. Thus we have significant specialization. It often takes someone who isn't steeped in any one field to connect the puzzle pieces by taking a detached view of the entire problem.

We are both rational and intuitive creatures; living, breathing dichotomies. Be willing to question everything, especially long held sacred cows when the facts lead to something new.

I finished listening to the podcast this afternoon while at work. Some excellent discussion and very intriguing concepts.

There are a few very interesting points that I found quite accurate.

Humans today area generally myopic lot; nature and the environment is what we encounter within a relatively close area or at most contained within the earth and atmosphere. It's much larger than we fathom. The entire cosmos affects us and our planet in ways we cannot perceive and modern life keeps us out of tune with its magnitude.

As we have gathered masses of knowledge and information, the human mind simply doesn't have the capacity to take most of it in. Thus we have significant specialization. It often takes someone who isn't steeped in any one field to connect the puzzle pieces by taking a detached view of the entire problem.

We are both rational and intuitive creatures; living, breathing dichotomies. Be willing to question everything, especially long held sacred cows when the facts lead to something new.
In 75 years probably 80% of all humans will be gmo/chimeras and soon after an unmodified one will not exist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top