JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Switch Blades from the Italians and Butterfly knives from the Philippines (don't ask how I know, I might have lived that scene).
I forgot to mention the neighborhood ice cream trucks in Pomona. Not sure where they had room for all the ice cream but it was a decent front. šŸ¤£

One of the kids down the street had a new ballisong butterfly knife when I was growing up. Real good Asian steel. We where all jealous that he had a real one and most of us only had fake knock offs. I think he lost it to a teacher that next year while showing off in the school cafeteria.

Back in the 80's there was a similar report done by the F Bee Eye on Knife violence. Basically came to the same conclusion that Latino's where twice as likely to be stabbed as white people. I'll look around and see if I can find the study but it was taught at the Academy. The small foot note at the end of the study mentioned that most of the stabbings were done by other Latino's (but that wasn't important to those doing the study).

Not much really changes!
A bit of truth laced with sarcasm here:

Well that makes sense, guns are much more expensive than knives.

Yous Guys didn't get to grow up in Felony Flats Potland then, EVERY kid had a knife of some sort, my self included! We got them how ever we could, and there were plenty around to be had, mostly cheap S.E. Asian made stuff, but once in a while, something good would turn up! My Italian switchblade was actually Italian made, sharp as hell, and flat nasty when you needed it! We had every gang known to man living in that area, you never knew which one would show up and start stuff, so you had to be ready! Most of the Hispanics I knew had little to nothing to do with any gangs, so I cannot speak to the violence that might have been happening to them, it was mostly Blacks big time, Asians, and Russians, with the smaller European gangs on the fringes!

fee988d7d33092cc8fac1d17db9c3f54.jpg

Grip, your radar is on point! Us Hispanics are some of the best in the race game at avoiding taxes, playing victim, professional welfare recipient, or promoting the leftist agenda. The democrats give us free everything in return for our votes. Even our dead grandparents vote.
Depends on the person of course. My wife and her whole family are Hispanic, several don't speak a word of English. They are salt of the earth people and some of the best I've ever known. :)

I had the Honor of serving alongside some of the finest people to ever walk this earth, race, color, sex, religion, didn't matter at all!
I'm still very close friends with a couple of Hispanic guys I served with, I would take a bullet for any one of them with out thought or question!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top