JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leave it to Axios to bury the headline.

MSM always leave out the part that homicides are almost always a same race on race (intra-race) issue, as per the FBI Uniform Crime reporting.

It's always awkward when people try to have a serious conversation about improving outcomes for a specific race but then they don't really want to seriously look at the systemic cultural problems that may be negatively influencing those outcomes.

For example, take average age of mother. In almost every way possible a child born to a teenage mother is at a disadvantage to a child born to a mother who is in her 20's or older, because typically as people get older they are more established in their lives, have a more reliable situation in life and can devote more resources/care/time for the child. Not to mention they are usually more experienced and smarter so they can avoid many problems.

A similar conversation often takes place regarding academic outcomes at schools. School leaders will often ask the question: "how can we improve (insert race here) students academic performance."

The elephant in the room that always gets ignored is - "well, you could try to find their dad, rewind time several years and try to keep him and the mom involved and actually raise their dang kid."

That truth is way too inconvenient though so instead lets just blame the "system."

He_s_Right.png

Aloha, Mark

1999 -- 2019
PDF

Conclusion
Hispanics in the United States are disproportionately affected by lethal firearms violence

News on the report
This feels like a race-bating thread. But I love race-baiting threads, so I'll play along!

Firearms don't commit violence. People do. So let's start there.

Last Edited:
It's always awkward when people try to have a serious conversation about improving outcomes for a specific race but then they don't really want to seriously look at the systemic cultural problems that may be negatively influencing those outcomes.

For example, take average age of mother. In almost every way possible a child born to a teenage mother is at a disadvantage to a child born to a mother who is in her 20's or older, because typically as people get older they are more established in their lives, have a more reliable situation in life and can devote more resources/care/time for the child. Not to mention they are usually more experienced and smarter so they can avoid many problems.

A similar conversation often takes place regarding academic outcomes at schools. School leaders will often ask the question: "how can we improve (insert race here) students academic performance."

The elephant in the room that always gets ignored is - "well, you could try to find their dad, rewind time several years and try to keep him and the mom involved and actually raise their dang kid."

That truth is way too inconvenient though so instead lets just blame the "system."
Well Kate Brownbubblegum solved the school problem in Oregon, didn't it? Since it's just too darn hard to address the cultural issues that plague certain "marginalized" "communities," let's just pretend everyone can't pass the basic skills tests at the end of 12 years of public education and social promote them into a great career in gas-pumping. Besides all of its friends wouldn't dream of sending their little Einsteins to public school. Problem solved.

Well Kate Brownbubblegum solved the school problem in Oregon, didn't it? Since it's just too darn hard to address the cultural issues that plague certain "marginalized" "communities," let's just pretend everyone can't pass the basic skills tests at the end of 12 years of public education and social promote them into a great career in gas-pumping. Besides all of its friends wouldn't dream of sending their little Einsteins to public school. Problem solved.
Meanwhile, Calif schools have eliminated "F" grades as a hedge against systemic racism.

The public education system is garbage in many places and I believe it is intentional at a national level - much easier to control and manipulate idiots. Critical thinkers often can see through BS better.

The public education system is garbage in many places and I believe it is intentional at a national level - much easier to control and manipulate idiots. Critical thinkers often can see through BS better.
Agreed, but Oregon now leads the nation after having dropped the reauirement to pass a basic skills test to graduate high school, the rationale being it was just too challenging for black, brown, and red chilluns of color. Racist on its face and applauded bt the wokes as more racial justice.

Last Edited:
This feels like a race-bating thread. But I love race-baiting threads, so I'll play along!
Grip, your radar is on point! Us Hispanics are some of the best in the race game at avoiding taxes, playing victim, professional welfare recipient, or promoting the leftist agenda. The democrats give us free everything in return for our votes. Even our dead grandparents vote.

Back in the 80's there was a similar report done by the F Bee Eye on Knife violence. Basically came to the same conclusion that Latino's where twice as likely to be stabbed as white people. I'll look around and see if I can find the study but it was taught at the Academy. The small foot note at the end of the study mentioned that most of the stabbings were done by other Latino's (but that wasn't important to those doing the study).

Not much really changes!

Back in the 80's there was a similar report done by the F Bee Eye on Knife violence. Basically came to the same conclusion that Latino's where twice as likely to be stabbed as white people. I'll look around and see if I can find the study but it was taught at the Academy. The small foot note at the end of the study mentioned that most of the stabbings were done by other Latino's (but that wasn't important to those doing the study).

Not much really changes!
Who do you think we got all our switch blades and butterfly knifes from? They certainly weren't being sold by the Boy Scouts or Sears. 🤣

Not much really changes!
When I lived in S Cal, 1952-1980, the Hispanics were doing a lot of stabby stuff. I never axed my Latino friend why that was... he was a sensitive sort. Maybe cuz Mexico didn't allow their ancestors to have guns? IDK.

Switch Blades from the Italians and Butterfly knives from the Philippines (don't ask how I know, I might have lived that scene).
At 13 our Stop n Rob corner markets, and street vendors at the crappy swap meets weren't divulging manufacturing origins. I'm sure mine were made in Asia. 🤣

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top