JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, these super inexpensive red dot optics, how clear should I expect the dot to be? I got one from Amazon and where as the dot is usable it's almost a diagonal 8 shape. Also not sure it's its holding zero. Anybody got a good one or two? Not having any experience I don't know what to expect.

Take a picture of it with your phone. If the dot is still clear in your phone it's most likely how your eyes perceive that dot.

the holding zero part could be the mount shifting under recoil. Even though it may feel tight and be torqued down it can still move under recoil. If mounted on a pic rail, loosen the mount but leave in the rail slot. Press it forward towards the muzzle and hold as you tighten it down.

Also invest in an in/lb torque wrench if you do not have one. They work wonders when mounting optics.

Awe crap, so how do I fix my eyes /glasses?

I do have a fat wrench and used it but didn't torque it very hard. I finger tightened and then pushed the rds forward against the pic slot while torquing it down.

It may be my upper, I'll be double checking the whole thing when I get a little time.

20200614_105013.jpg 20200614_104941.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads